Skype
elephly88

Space Shooter Squad Space Shooter Squad

I really like the idea. Obviously aesthetics aren't the best, but like I said, interesting idea.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

THIS GAME IS SO ESSY!
Had a good laugh. I was seriously concerned at first lol.

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

fuck! this game is great but its so dam hard!

Ninja Mafia Siege Ninja Mafia Siege

Lol all the projectiles fly the wrong way. also at some point I had some body parts or something that werent staying in place... like they were following my screen so... ya. didn't really care for it

Tree jump Tree jump

collision detection is pretty bad but ill give you a break since youre 11

Goat 666 Goat 666

its a decent game but the controls are kinda awkward, shoulda used WASD or something

Magic Snowflakes Magic Snowflakes

i was pretty confused at first, but then i got it. pretty decent idea i'd say, good job

Interceptor Interceptor

pretty good, a lot of thinking. but theres only a limited amount of enemies? and nothing happens after i get past all of them. i'm guessing this isnt the complete version?

svaerth responds:

you encountered an error, there should be an infinite amount of missiles. do you remember your score at the time this happened?

Audiosurf (Flash Version) Audiosurf (Flash Version)

theres still quite a bit to work out i can see, for example, nothing happened when i finished the song, but i see a lot of potential in this

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

OMFG!!!!

I LOVE THIS!! its friggin hard to beat tho. once i beat him i was like YES!!!! and then i find out i have to beat his skull after and i was like well fuck that. BUT STILL ITS AWESOME!!