Skype
elephly88

Bring the Rain Bring the Rain

This is really good. Not much going on I'd say in terms of melody, but I like how you play with rhythm here and there. You've earned a new follower my friend

ThunderHorseL responds:

I've been working on a fantastic melody to accompany this. I do my work a bit ass backwards!

Welcome to Barcelona Welcome to Barcelona

I really like this. Pretty unique by your standards I would say, but still characteristic of your individual style in some ways. Great job!

lightning Bugs lightning Bugs

I disagree with gadogry. I think this flowed magnificently. At first I wasn't so sure if I would enjoy it since the sounds fit together in such an odd way. I guess it was sort of an acquired taste and my brain was confused at first. Anyways great work

Pulsar Pulsar

Really great stuff! I was hooked right from the start

Dreamyard Dreamyard

This is a masterpiece! I just love everything about this song, it makes me feel good. Great work!

Nightshine (Original Mix) Nightshine (Original Mix)

This genre really works for you, I love this and other of your house songs. Excellent work and keep em coming

DreamEater responds:

Thank you so very much <3 I truely appreciate that :]

We Know We Know

Really nice work, I love the melodies. Anything with emotional piano like this, I really respect. It almost brings a tear to my eye. I think this may also be like the first vocaloid I've heard on NG.

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

There have been others... but they've mostly been stolen songs or remixes.

Now that I think about it, I haven't heard a single original Vocaloid song on NG yet, not counting my own.

Well... I guess that makes me a pioneer!

Plants vs Zombies- Puzzle Plants vs Zombies- Puzzle

Wow this is great, I think you nailed this one, even if it is a remake. Just everything about it seems in place.

MusicGamer-11 responds:

When I got this game, I played it hours....and this track, I just wanted to listen to it, so I started searching.....nowhere on youtube could I find it...... Not this track, so I made it myself.

MG-11 - Inside a pyramid MG-11 - Inside a pyramid

Kind of reminded me of Banjo Kazooie and fucking Paper Mario some how. 0_0
Don't even ask me where I got those from, they just popped into my head when I heard this. Great games by the way, which indirectly means great song.

MusicGamer-11 responds:

I once played a game in a pyramid, and that music (it was no official game, it was some game of courage, the dog thats scared) but yeah, I loved that cartoon,.

Another track like this musicstyle. The temple in crash bandicoot 3. Also a good one.

FunFact: I have a Wii U

MG-11 - Get out NOW!! MG-11 - Get out NOW!!

Damn, this one's filled with tension. I think this would fit well in a lot of games.

MusicGamer-11 responds:

Tension it is! And I think all my music will fit in games......Oh god I have to watch my ego.

MusicGamer-11

Funfact": This was made in 1 day, within 2 hours....